In writing I wrote a book called Writing.I taught different types of revising,planning,a contents,non-fiction and fiction books,how to publish,what is a chapter,a topic and about the author. My favorite chapter is about the author,because it was the easy one. The hard chapter was non-fiction and fiction books because I had to know what is the differences of the two. I enjoyed my book because it was challenging. In my presentation I took the most important parts and wonderful sections. Me and my book and presentation all fit together. I worked really hard with my book and presentation. It took me days to finish all of my writing even weeks and I really pushed a lot into it. Now I hope you will be an author some day,remember you can make books if you just try to be one of the author world. Writing can make a difference,ask me how well if you just write one book some people may get it then you would have done something good to him or her. Presentations and writing a book is hard but don't give up and keep writing. My feelings about writing are strong and if you write a book you will make me feel stronger. Feelings in writing change and yours will to,it will change in different books this is my feeling with my books!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment