Today I had my conference with my parents. I discussed my goals and my strengths with Mrs. Arnold. Next I shared my weather graph outside the classroom to read what me and Kevin had done with the weather in Jakarta. After that, I showed my portfolio, what I'm proud of and what was difficult for me. When I finished that, we played Name That Number all of us could only use 4 cards. Then, I showed my writing skills by showing them how to plan a non-fiction table of contents. When we finished, I read them a fairy tale fiction book called the Three Billy Goats Gruff. Finally, we did this post, this was my favorite part being here so that I can show my mom and dad my work and being alone with my mom and dad!
I think that you did a wonderful job and I am very proud of you. Remember that daddy loves you very much! Love your dad!
Kourtney is a fantastic second grader and has developed some deep thinking skills...as her mom, I a super proud of her independence and desire to learn. She's a great kid and it's a blessing to be her mom! Love Mom

Way to go, Kourt! Just as they are proud to be your parents, I am proud to be your Aunt. Love you girl!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Kristen