For the fight I was inspired by my brothers and me fighting. It really had a lot of feelings in the poem so it turned out to be one best poems. I'm proud of it because it is very important to me and it has a really great message. The message is that you shouldn't fight because it's not good because you get hurt.
For Why I Love You it was hard because I needed to describe my mom on the things she did for me. I was inspired by the things my mom did but at the end I told her why I love her.(I gave her Why I Love You poem for Mother's Day)
For friends it was a little easy a little hard. It was easy because I have a lot of different types of friends. It was hard because it was an acrostic poem. The tools I used were my feelings and Ms.Vasi.
For Starbucks I needed to describe what does Starbucks give or what's their purpose. So I asked someone who loves Starbucks and goes there all the time Ms.Vasi!when she helped me I needed to follow the Starbucks way:)





No comments:
Post a Comment